VEC’s Federal Group (VFG) focuses on providing turnkey solutions to the United States federal government. Our customers include the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Navy Facilities Engineering Command, U.S. GSA, Indian Health Services, and other agency departments.
We support the U.S. government to ensure mission success
VEC delivers the resources to ensure the success of our federal customers’ mission critical projects throughout our Area of Responsibility(AOR). We dedicate our services and our focus to assist our customer’s deliver, protect, and sustain our nation’s most critical assets. Whether providing comprehensive design/build solutions or rapid response and Alpha Contracting direct award capabilities to facilitate end user time schedules; Viking assists clients with all aspects of project delivery, developing innovative approaches to ensure mission success.
We offer a broad range of services focused on the markets below.
- Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOC) and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Contracts Vehicles
- Job Order Contracts (JOC)/Simplified Acquisition Base Engineering Requirements (SABER)
- Sustainment Restoration and Modernization (SRM)
- MILCON (Military Construction)
- Alpha Contracting
- DESIGN/Build, Design Bid Build
- Vertical Construction
- Civil Works Construction